and mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

 eyllo. have you ever tried frozen grapes? their delicious. you should try em. its like grape candy thats cold and fresh.


IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING. I REALLY WANT TO BUT I DONT WANT TO GIVE YALL TRASH POSTS. THEN THERES NO POINT. <333333 UGHHH I FEEL SO BAD 


ON ANOTHER NOT, MIDDLE SCHOOL STARTED A WEEK AGO!!!! ITS SO CONFUSING IM FINE ITS OK BUT I MADE SO MANY NEW FRIENDS SO YAY BAHAHASDFDBGFNHGJY


ok ive died ill brb


ok so basically i have nothing to write about cause im boring and basic so yeah :P Im So QuIrKy tEhEhEhE


MY FRIEND HERE IS CAPING IN THE GC WITH THE REST OF HUMANS SO ONE SEC LEMME EXTERMINATE HER EXISTANCE CAUSE THIS IS EMMBARISING.


im listening to fearless while cleaning/writing so heres what each album is forrr


taylor swift: sad country gorl

fearless: cleaning w/ dancing (trust)

speak now: this is litterally everyones pree-teen/teen years bro (also the "mean" bridge gives me life)

red: im confused abt my emotions but ok :)

1989: DANCE DANCE DANCE

reputation: i feel bad like really bad i could punch a dog(never do that you meanie)

lover: your in lOoOoOve

folklore: im sad and depressed and i just wanna sleep forever

evermore: im going to sleep good night 


OK there we go thats my vibe tho like ive listened to all of em so many times please- this is unhealthy


OK THATS ALL I LOVE YALL PLEASE BE SAFE AND ILL TRY TO POST MORE NOW BYE LOVES <3333333333

popular