Charecter Portfolio 3!!!

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! Today, i have a Charecter Portfolio for you! As some of you might have realized, I'm at post number 42!! I know that 50 is PRETTY far away, but still. I have to prepare for this. So, I'm going to turn on the comments, and you guys tell me what you would like me to do. Now let's get on with the portfolio. Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! 

                                     --❤KK❤



Priscila Montaz. I found this lady at:


Omar Gonzala. I found this pretty boy at:


Jimmy Terance. He was born here:


Kim Onala. This lady. That's all I have to say. Found here:




Brianna Senoli. I found this more accurate picture at:



Nurse Riley. She looks like a mom, right? She was found here:











Comments

  1. Hi, KK!! I absolutely love your blog! It is soo entertaining and funny, too. I can’t believe your almost at 50 POSTS! That’s amazing. Keep up the good work. I would like to see a Q&A and maybe some more good books to read? Stay safe! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I like Shadows, and I would like it if you could post more in each Shadows post. It just seems like a little less. I would also like it if you added some TV Shows to watch. Hope you're safe. 💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

popular