mothers dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey y'all! im here again with sum more random stuff :)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAYYY!!!!!!!! ITS THE DAY OF THE MOTHERRRRRR GO MOTHERSSSSSSs

ok that was weird, had to get that outta my system.

i wannabe sappy but like... shud i? nope im not doing that thats just weird and not MEEE so we're gonna be weird. here are some songs that remind me of my mother <33 lol this is gonna be weirddd

ME! By: Taylor Swift cause shes amazing and shes the only one of herrrrr

deja vu By: Olivia Rodrigo, cause me and my mom are very very much alike lol 

Me & The Rythm By: Selena Gomez because shes very musicalll and dancy (if that makes sense??)

Sweet Creature By: Harry Styles. Song speaks for itself....

Mother Knows Best From: Tangeld. Also speaks for itself

You've got a friend in me From: Toy Story 1? 2? 3? 4? idk there are too many. 

You need to calm down By: Taylor swift. you'll get it if you listen to it. or you might not.

ok thats allll those are all reaaaally good songs SO LISTEN when u can. have fun with life dont be a doormat <33


popular