opinions...?

Hey y'all! im here again with sum more random stuff :)

i just noticed that like, my blog has CHANGED SO MUCH... like my first post was so 

"OH IM SO PERFECT AND COOL AND QUIRKY"

and now its

"hi im here too bad if u dont want me here"

bahaha the second one is more my personality. I'm at post 67 now, remember 50? yeah that was a LONG time ago...wow. its like MEMORIESSSS. Also, if u havent noticed, i changed my picture :) stitch gets OLD. its anna now. but like ANGRY ANNA. its amazing, you cannot convince me otherwise. 

anyway, im making a google form. just tell me your opinions abt stuff :) I HAVE TO KNOW... ok take this now and send it to other people :) if there's enough, i can share some, no name required.



here is mine:


yeah, if you dont agree its ok :) i have a lotta unPOPULAR opinions. anyway. c y'all later. luv ya <33






popular