how does she do this? taylor swift is the best.

Hey y'all! im here again with sum more random stuff :) YEAH i made a new INTRO thingy cus i mean my intro line was getting old ya know? Anyways, i just realized i have so many bioish ideas. Ive been listening to Taylor Swift and her lyrics are just *chefs kiss* so here are some of her best lyrics :)) I'll also write the song its from so y'all can listen to the songs :))

for the hope of it all - august

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes - Miss Americana and the HeartBreak Prince

Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere - New Years Day

you drew stars around my scars but now I’m bleeding - cardigan

I once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden - Daylight

These are just 5 of the AMAZING lyrics shes made. yeah yeah im obsessed you cant blame me...! Im tryna write a song and like... i suck so yeah. i might post more lyrics by other people because like i've been listening to an INSANE amount of music lately. Also I've decided imma post another poem i wrote :) ok bye guys! c ya next time :))

Love you!
                KK


popular