HEYA!!

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! I havent posted in a long time... sorry bout that! I've been writing some poetry lately, as a pass time, and I wanna share it with y'all! I might post more later :) I just wanted to shre this one cus its my favorite. Here is the poem:


Defeat 

I sank deeper and deeper into darkness
As a lump filled my throat
Stuck
Not able to talk
All my feelings inside knocked
Trying to come out
But not able
A fiery sadness burns in my eyes
I think of something I can’t deny
The lump in my throat becomes bigger and bigger
I can’t hold them back anymore
My eyes water and I feel defeat on my cheek
I know I’ve given in 
“I’m okay” I shakily say
She starts to sweat
Her face filled with regret 
She slowly whispers
“I know your not”

IK its sad, but thats the point. I hope y'all liked it, 'll try to post MORE cus I mean, IK i post too less lol. Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! --❤KK❤

popular