Sorry Guys!

Okay, I'm not starting like usual today. You may have noticed I haven't been posting. DONT WORRY!! I'm not deleting my blog! I'm just saying an announcment. So, As you know, my story has been going on for some time. And, its been going good. But now, I'm getting stuck. I think I'm in a place where I cant budge. Like, I hit a wall. So, I cant write anymore and I'm sorry about that. I know some of you were REALLY hoping for new chapters. Will I ever continue? Will I ever start it again? I dont know YET. And another announcment. I also will not be posting on a daily basis. I know I've TRIED it and as you can seeee I FAILED. So, I'm just going to be posting when I can. Dont worry, I WILL POST! I wont forget, but it wont be on a daily basis. Thank's for understanding! See ya sooon!
                                                           -KK

popular