REALLY GOOD BOOKS!

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! Today, I'm going to be telling you some of my favorite books to read! Next week and the week after, I'm going to be taking a short break so I can write some more! Okay, now without further adue, MY FAVORITE BOOKS:

1. The Inheritance Cycle. By Christopher Paolini. These books are fantasy, and they are SUPER long! I loved these books, good for when you have a lot of time!

2. Three times Lucky series. These books are for the mystery lovers out there! They are funny and a fun read, when you want some mystery in your life!

3. A dogs Porpoise. This book is so heartwarming! Its about animals, so CALLING ALL ANIMAL LOVERS!

4. Theodore Boone. By John Grisham. This book is another mystery! Its about the LAW and LAWYERS but Jhon Grisham makes it super good and intruging!

5. Al Capone Does My Shirts. It seems like a weird book, but it's super good! There is also 3 seqels, that you also need to read!

Thats all I have for you guys today! Remember, next week and the week after I'll be taking a break. Then I'll be back with the rest of chapter five! See y'all in December! Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! --❤KK❤

popular