Chapter 5. CONT!!

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! So, I saw a comment asking me to post LONGER chapters. I would love to do that but I haven't been able to write much, so I have to post short chapters. Hope you guys understand! Also, I think some people might be BORED of Shdows, so to get me more time to write, and to give y'all some different content, I will be doing a diffrent type of thing next week, something like what i did when I first started this blog! Also, I JUST realized that THIS is my 50th post, not the last time so hehehe... WHOO HOO! Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! 
 --❤KK❤

    Up in my room, I shut the door. Then I get out my computer and open up My homework for today. “Explain what Hitler did to the world, and how it has changed the way we live. Minimum of 1 page” Is my history homework. I open up a fresh page and start typing. I’ve realized that if you just start writing, you’ll come up with an idea. Same thing with drawing. So I write, and write. In 30 minutes I’ve written 3 pages worth of content. I edit it and turn the assignment in. With that out of the way, I can think on my own for some time, and then continue on doing homework. I open up the notebook I was using yesterday and flip my list open. Reading through the idea’s, I realize that most of them are unrealistic. I rip out the 2 pages worth of ideas, and open up another page. I lay on my bed, trying to think of more ideas. My mind is blank. I get out my computer again, and start the rest of my homework. I’m almost done with my English homework when the ideas hit me. I open up my notebook and find the page i was working on. Then I write down three things. The first is Get all A’s. The second is Beat Kat at the science fair. And the third is to Get Jenna Olden on my side.

popular