CHAPTER 4!!!

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! Sorry for the late post, I've was really busy yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post. Today, I have the begining of CHAPTER 4 for you! Hope you like it!Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! --❤KK❤

Chapter 4
I just stand there, my mouth hanging wide open. Did Kat just tell me to call her Katrina? Did she just laugh at me? This is weird. Kat and I have been best friends since, well, we could have friends. And now she just pushed me away, and at that, for Jenna the snob? I have a hard time processing all of this.
“Tara, please close your mouth. Lunch is in an hour. If you are hungry, you should have eaten a better breakfast.” Says Mr. Ara. I shake my head.
“Yes, sorry.” I say the walk out of the room. Outside, I see Kat at Jenna’s locker. As I walk by, they start to snicker loudly. I turn away and pretend to be super interested in the posters. There is a poster about joining the drama club. I bet Jenna would be good at the drama part of it. I head to my locker, which unfortunately, is right next to Kat’s. I grab my books and shuffle away, hoping not to run into Kat. But of course, I run into her. Just my luck.
“Hey, Kat.” I say as I try to muster a smile.
“I told you to call me Katrina. What is your problem?” She snaps. 
“You…” I say, under my breath.
“What was that?” She asks. 
“Nothing, Nothing.” I mumble and walk past her. I take a deep breath and keep walking. I can feel Kat’s stare on my back. I ignore it and walk to history, clutching my books tight to my chest. I walk into history, my heart throbbing. I sit in my seat and stare at the board. I sneak a glance at the door, to catch Kat and Jenna walking into the room. Kat has the seat behind me. Jenna is in front of me. Jenna looks at me and I jerk my head around the other way. I end up looking at our history teacher, Ms. Louie.
 Ms. Louie is in her mid-thirties. She is a strict, but fun teacher. She has on a black suit and tan sperrys. Her dirty blond hair is put up in a tight bun on the top of her hair. She has black glasses and a tight smile.

popular