Last Part of Chapter ONE!! (Shadows)

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! Today, I have more of SHADOWS for you. On wendsday, I'm going to post more about the charecter and MAYBE, I'll draw them. Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! 

                     --❤️KK❤️

Chapter One Last Part

 “Exactly Ms. Pegman! She is asking what a day without fear would be like.” Exclaims Mrs. Liu. Then she points to the notebooks on our desks and continues.
     “This Semester, I want you all to write what you would do in a day without fear. And don’t worry! I will be the only person reading these.” She finished with a clap of her hands. She looked excited for this project. 
     “When should we start?” I ask. I’m not excited but honestly, I just wanna get over with it.
     “TODAY! Today for english, this is what we are doing. After today, you will have to do these on your own. It is like homework. I will not assign you any homework from this class from now on! So… get writing!” She exclaims, a little too excited. I look at my notebook. It’s Hot Pink with a Gold Giraffe on it. It’s not pretty, but it’ll do. I start to write my first entry.
      “Dear Ms. Liu,
I know that this isn’t like a diary, but why not write it as if it was? For me, a day without fear would be spent with friends. We’d do everything on our bucket list. We’d go to Sherbaby and eat all the ice cream in the world, without even being freaked out! That’s what I would do in a day without fear. Thanks!  ~Tara”

popular