Chapter two of shadows, CONTINUED!

Hi hi Fadoodles!! I'm BACK! I have more of chapter two for you today! Hope you Guy's Like it! Stay Living! 'Till next time, BYE!! 

                                 --❤️KK❤️

Chapter Two Cont.

“Stay here for ten more minutes.” She Says. “Then you can leave.” Then she turns around and continues with her work. 
“Are you okay? Do you need anything?” I whisper to Kat. She shakes her head and takes a sip of water. While we wait, I fidget with the bracelet on my wrist. It has purple and blue beads. I realize that Kat is trying to get me attention. I turn to her. Kat points to my shoulder and I nod. She puts her head on my shoulder.
“Thanks Tara.” She Whispers, then closes her eyes. I pat her head and go back to fidgeting with my bracelet.
When Ten Minutes is up, Nurse Riley stands up and taps my shoulder. 
“Time to go.” She whispers. I tap Kat. She seems to have fallen asleep. I shake her and her eyelids flutter open.
“Is it time to go? Already?” She whispers. I nod. We both stand up. Nurse Riley waves Goodbye and we leave. 
The hallway is packed with kids and teachers leaving for the assembly. We walked back to Mrs. Liu’s Classroom. When we reach the room, there are kids piling out. I turn on my heel and find Kat doing the same. We walk in the direction of the auditorium. The auditorium is filled with kids. I see that our principal is standing on the stage in the front of the room. Behind her there is a presentation screen projected. We can see her shadow in the middle of the screen. It says “Introducing.. THE EBONY AWARD!” in black, blue and purple letters. Next to it there is a hummingbird (our school mascot) with all of those colors. Kat and I find two seats next to each other. Sitting on our sides are Jenna(Right) and Terry(Left). The teachers start shushing everyone. Slowly, everyone becomes quiet. 
“Hello Boys and Girls!” Principal Shannon Richardson says into the microphone. She is a tall person (even without her heels). She has short black hair and dark charcoal skin. She clears her throat and begins again.

popular