20 Best Comedy Movies

Hi HI Fadoodles! I'm Back! Today, I'm gonna talk about something one of my friends requested. "Best Comedy Movies" ...
To be 100% honest with you, I DON'T KNOW ANY MOVIES... I mean I know disney but not other than that. So... Here are the 20  best kids and family/Comedy movies  according to Rotten Tomatoes...

1. Toy Story 4
2. Coco
3. Paddington 2
4. Once upon a Time in Holywood
5. La La Land
6. Zootopia
7. Up
8. Toy Story 2
9. Toy Story 3
10. Finding Nemo
11. Ant-Man and the Wasp
12. Toy Story
13. The LEGO Movie
14. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
15. Shaun The Sheep Movie
16. Mary Poppins
17. Ratatouille
18. The Incredibles
19. 101 Dalmatians
20. The LEGO Batman Movie

Stay Living! 'Till Next Time, Bye!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             --❤️KK❤️                                                           


popular