MAYYYYYY🌷🌷🌻🌻🌼🌼

Hey y'all! im here again with sum more random stuff :)

ITS MAY!!! FINALLY! I'm EXCITED!! May is probably my favorite month, NOT BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH, just because its a really nice month. its warm and nice and there is also rain and FLOWERS like YUSSSS. 🌻🌻 << that emoji is amazing like wow how?? anywayyy here are some things you should try in may.

go somewhere like in the woods or outside and scream AHHHHHH SAVANIAAAAAA its very theraputic.

RUN AROUND IN THE RAIN WITH NO UMBRELLA its amazing.

clean your room. trust me, sunny days make cleaning so much more fun.

Go fruit pickingggg. EXPECIALLY STRAWBERRIES and then you can go later in the year tooooo

Sit outside, alone, without anyone, and think. under a tree, on a sunny day. ✨✨

i've done all of these. these are my favorite things to do, in may/april/june its a spring thing :)

anyway, happy may, my birthday is in 19 dayyyyyssssssssss yus ok bye!! luv ya <33


popular